Quality Innovative Products
Composite Conveyor Rollers (CCR) - QCS Private Label Galvanized Frames
At QCS, LLC. We Sell Galvanized Frames due to their superiority in corrosion resistance and cost. Because we have partnered with Composite Conveyor Rollers (CCR), we can sell our own QCS Private Label Galvanized Frames for less than most standard troughing and Idler frames cost. We pass the savings & protection on to our Customers.
Composite Conveyor Rollers (CCR) - QCS Private Label Composite Rollers
Flexco PTEZ HD Belt Trainer
The PTEZ™ HD Belt Trainer is another high-performance tracking idler capable of handling wider belts and tougher conditions. Designed with Flexco “pivot and tilt” technology, the new PTEZ HD Belt Trainer can be used in any application that requires tracking to prevent damage to the belt or conveyor structure, including single-direction and reversing belts.
Pivot and tilt feature ensure that the belt stays away from the structure and the material stays on the belt without the use of sensor or edge rollers. The tapered ends on the roller drive the pivot and tilt mechanism, allowing the two forces to quickly move the belt back to center.
The PTEZ HD Belt Trainer can be used on vulcanized or mechanically fastened belts on almost any heavy-duty application up to 2400 PIW maximum tension.
Available for belt widths 42” to 84”, and can be mounted as a standard “pull-up” mounting by swapping it out with an existing return idler, or it can be mounted on the clean side of the belt.
The PTEZ HD Belt Trainer also features a polyurethane roller cover, which ensures lasting performance in even the toughest conditions.
MAPTSOFT – MINE ASSET PERFORMANCE TRACKING SOFTWARE
MAPTSOFT a simple, rugged, handheld device with powerful, yet easy-to-use software is connected via Bluetooth to an RFID
reader that scans tags attached to the assets you need to monitor and manage.
– the exact date and time when your assets were last inspected
– which assets passed inspection and which didn’t.
– which assets were scheduled for maintenance.
– what maintenance was completed on your assets.
– which assets were replaced.
– you could save money by claiming against valid warranties.
HOW MAPTSOFT WORKS
- Every asset you need to monitor is physically fitted with a durable RFID tag.
- The handheld device connects to an RFID reader that is used to scan each tag.
- Instantly, the device identifies the unique asset for inspection. Using a simple drop-down menu and tick-boxes with the stylus-pen, you capture the inspection according to the asset type. The software prompts you to input the relevant info for the asset. Enter as much as is required for reporting!
- Within minutes after your inspection you can share that info with colleagues who can access it from anywhere in the world for analysis